NSW RSA Bridging Course Online
NSW RSA Bridging Course Online - From 1 July 2012, if you have completed the national unit of competency SITHFAB201 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol within 5 years in another Australian State or Territory other than NSW, you may enrol in the online Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing Bridging Course with Start Me Up Training.
Cost: $105.00 NSW Competency Card included in cost of course. ($70.00 Value)
- - Learning is EASY, course delivery is in simple and plain terms,
- - Complete your course from the comfort of your home when it suits you 24/7
- - You will require a PC, tablet or smartphone to do the course and assessment, Internet Connection & a printer to print your Certificate
- - There is no need to complete the course in one go, you have the option of completing the course at your own convenience from your own loungeroom
- - The OLGR Competency card is included in the price of the course (Card Value $70)
How do I Start the NSW Bridging Course Online?
Step 1: Register and pay for the online course
Step 2: Complete the easy to follow online course at your own pace and from wherever you like
Step 3: Once you have completed each of the course topics and the online assessments, you’ll be sent an email to your inbox within 24hours (business days) notifying you if you are deemed Competent or Not Yet Competent. Identity confirmation requirements state that you must then take a clear photo of your Photo ID and Valid certificate issued from another state and send by email to Start Me Up Training at firstname.lastname@example.org Start Me Up Training must be able to read ID Number on ID and read the certificates details clearly.
Step 4: When we receive your Identification Documents, your details will be entered into the OLGR NSW database referred to as the GLS (Government Licensing System), then your Interim Certificate will be emailed to the email address you supplied to us within 1-2 business days
Step 5: Book a time to get your Photo Card at your nearest Post Office: To do this, go to http://www.olgr.nsw.gov.au/photocard.asp or call 137 678 to find your nearest participating Australia Post outlet and to book an appointment. Please note: NOT all Australia Post outlets can process photo competency card applications. So we would advise you to check first!
Step 6: Then take your Original Identification Documents to the Post Office with you in order for them to process your Photocard application. You will also need to take your OLGR Interim Certificate.
Make sure you remember-
- - Attend the interview in person (you cannot send someone else to apply for the Photocard for you)
- - Take your OLGR Interim Certificate along with you;
- - Bring the right documents that prove your identity (to the value of 100 points or more), without this Australia Post will not be able to process your application
- - Your photo will be taken at Australia Post as part of the application process.
- - Your OLGR Interim Certificate will be valid for 90 days and will need to be replaced by your Photocard. You will receive your Photocard within 3 weeks.
Please refer to the OLGR NSW Student Page for further information http://www.olgr.nsw.gov.au/photocard_student.asp